Here are 5 things we loved about Emma + Devin’s Wedding:
- We met Emma + Devin 4 years ago at the Enos Farms‘ Harvest Moon Dinner, and they wrote us shortly after about their wedding plans — so this wedding was highly anticipated for us, and it topped those expectations. Truly!
- Prevailing Winds Lodge is such a great place, the lodge is so cozy and the tent on the top of the hill is perfect for everyone to gather, especially when you get a stunning sky, sunset, and a rainbow to top it off. Oh, and the staff at Prevailing Winds were the best, transporting everyone around on golf carts and being available or any needs, large or small, that came up.
- Emma and Devin pulled off a perfect camp-y vibe wedding, complete with custom sweatshirts, posters, signage, and invitations.
- The Food (and drink) Trucks perfectly set the mood, and everything was incredible + delicious, of course: Banzo, El Grito, Barmadillo.
- That Wedding Dress Pantsuit! I mean, if you would have told us about this dress in abstract it might sound a bit interesting. But it was gorgeous, Emma worked it all day, and it was just perfect for her!